The purpose of our student admission policy is to promote and maintain the distinctively Christian character of the school, to ensure a high level of parental involvement and support for the activities of the school, and to ensure that each student is placed in the most appropriate learning program.
Criteria for Admission
- The parents/guardians agree to support the purpose of the school, which is to educate and disciple students as followers of Jesus Christ. At least one parent/guardian is required to be an active member of, or adherent to, a Christian church that declares Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- The parents and the student agree that the student will participate in all required courses and school activities.
- Parents and students agree to the school rules and discipline procedures, respecting the authority in the school.
- An appropriate Program Placement is available for the student.
- Download or ask for an information package. (Click here to go to the Application Package page.)
- Book an appointment with the principal.
- Complete the registration form.
- Pay the application fee of $500 (include with the application).
- A Pastoral Letter of Recommendation form is completed by a pastor, priest, or any staff member of a Christian church known to the applicant.
- A Principal’s letter of Recommendation is completed.
- Include the most recent report card and transcript for a student entering Grades 10, 11, or 12.
- The student agrees to sign a student Code of Conduct.
- Parents agree to pay tuition set by the Board.
- The process takes from four to six weeks to complete.
- Early admission is granted to families who complete these steps by March 31 of the academic year for which they are applying. Early acceptance letters for September enrolment will be mailed out in April.